Peanut butter and jam marble cake traybake
Welcome to the world of delectable desserts! In this article, we will delve into the enticing realm of Recipe Peanut butter and jam marble cake traybake. Brace yourself for a culinary adventure that will not only tantalize your taste buds but also leave you craving for more. Get ready to master this scrumptious treat!
Recipe Peanut butter and jam marble cake traybake
Let’s start with the heart of our topic—the Recipe Peanut butter and jam marble cake traybake itself. This delectable dessert is a perfect blend of peanut butter and jam, beautifully swirled together to create a marble effect. It’s not just a treat for your taste buds; it’s a feast for your eyes too.
To create this masterpiece, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1 cup of creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of strawberry jam
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of milk
Mixing It All Together
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a baking tray.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, followed by the vanilla extract.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture, alternating with the milk.
- Pour half of the batter into the prepared tray.
- Dollop spoonfuls of peanut butter and jam onto the batter.
- Swirl them gently with a knife to create a marbled effect.
- Pour the remaining batter on top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center.
Can I use crunchy peanut butter for this recipe?
Absolutely! While creamy peanut butter is traditional, crunchy peanut butter can add a delightful texture to your cake.
How do I store the marble cake traybake?
Store it in an airtight container at room temperature for up to three days or in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Can I substitute other jams or jellies?
Certainly! Feel free to experiment with different fruit jams or jellies to create unique flavor combinations.
Can I use whole wheat flour instead of all-purpose flour?
Yes, you can use whole wheat flour for a slightly healthier version of this cake.
Can I skip the vanilla extract?
While vanilla extract adds flavor, you can omit it if you prefer a more straightforward taste.
How can I make the marble effect more pronounced?
To create a more defined marble effect, try using a fork or a toothpick to swirl the peanut butter and jam layers.
In conclusion, Recipe Peanut butter and jam marble cake traybake is a delightful dessert that’s easy to make and even easier to enjoy. With its perfect blend of peanut butter and jam, it’s a treat that appeals to all ages. Whether you’re a seasoned baker or a novice in the kitchen, this recipe is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. So, roll up your sleeves, gather your ingredients, and let the baking magic begin!